- 1 jar (6.5 oz) Mezzetta Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained
- ½ (12 oz.) container of marinated mozzarella balls
- ¼ c. Mezzetta Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1 pt. grape or cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz. sliced salami
- 6 fresh basil leaves, large leaves can be torn in half
- Balsamic glaze (store-bought in vinegar isle) and extra virgin olive oil to garnish
- Skewers or long tooth picks
In any order, skewer a variety of the ingredients onto each skewer. Drizzle the finished skewers with balsamic glaze and olive oil and serve.
Chefs Note: Great appetizer to make ahead for any party or get together. Simply make the antipasto skewers ahead of time, at just before serving, drizzle with balsamic and olive oil. Any of your favorite Mezzetta pitted olives are delicious in this recipe- try Feta Stuffed or Garlic Stuffed!