- 8 oz. goat cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. Mezzetta Napa Valley Bistro Homemade-Style Basil Pesto
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature or softened in the microwave
- 2 Tbsp. Mezzetta Sundried Tomato & Basil Everything Spread
- 2 Tbsp. pinenuts, toasted
- Crackers or sliced baguette for serving
Line a round bowl generously with a layer or two of plastic wrap, letting it extend a few inches beyond the bowl.
Add some of the softened goat cheese to the bottom of the bowl in a ½” layer. Next, layer pesto, cream cheese, pine nuts, Everything Spread and finish with the remaining goat cheese. Pull the edges of the plastic wrap over the top of the final layer and gently pack down.
For a quick chill, you can place the bowl in the freezer for about 30 minutes or in the fridge for an hour. Before serving, invert the molded dip onto a plate or cheese board so the terrine is now right-side up and in a dome shape. Sprinkle the top with extra pinenuts and serve with crackers or a sliced baguette.