- 2 lbs. ground lamb
- 2 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. grated garlic
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. fresh cracked black pepper
- ½ c. crumbled feta
- ½ c. plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ c. rough chopped mint
- Oil to coat pan for cooking burgers
- Thin sliced red onion and arugula to top burgers
- 1 jar Mezzetta® Olive, Parmesan & Garlic Everything Spread
- Optional: Mezzetta® Gourmet Deli Sweet and Hot Pepper Rings
- Brioche buns, hamburger or slider size- toasted
In a large bowl, combine the lamb, coriander, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper and mix until just combined. Divide into 4 large burgers or 8 smaller slider size burger patties.
In a small bowl, combine the feta crumbles, yogurt and mint. Set aside.
In a large skillet on medium-high heat, add just enough oil to barely coat the pan. Once pan is hot, add the burger patties to the skillet. Cook about 3 minutes on each side for medium, or cook longer until cooked to your desired doneness.
Spread the feta mixture on the bottom of the bun, spread the Olive Spread onto the top bun. Add the burger patty, red onion, arugula, Mezzetta® Peppers and top with other bun.