- 32 oz. canned Cannellini beans (drained)
- 1 jar Mezzetta® Julienned Sun Ripened Dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. Mezzetta® Crushed Garlic
- 1/3 c. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4c. chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/3 c. basil chiffonade
- 1/2 c. Mezzetta® Deli Sliced Roasted Red Bell Peppers
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 c. shaved parmesan
*Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Place the beans in a large mixing bowl. Add the olive oil, sundried tomatoes and garlic. Chop the parsley. To chiffonade the basil, stack the leaves on top of one another and roll up like a cigar. Slice into thin strips. Add the basil, parsley, red pepper, black pepper and salt. Mix thoroughly. Sprinkle the parmesan on top before serving.